View Single Post
02-03-2011   #46 (permalink)
gawhie
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
You really believe that??

I don't believe anyone is responsible for the actions of anyone else except themselves. Even if they are a guild leader/sub leader.

After all, you can't control others. All you can do is politely ask(/threaten to expel them from the guild) and hope they refrain from.."bad behavior"

Which I guess relates back to OP's post. Why didn't the GMs warn the players who were making these "false reports" instead?

They chose to give a warning to the guild leaders instead...I guess this is what they call the Chain of Screaming. lol?

No no, don't get me wrong there, I didn't say the guild/sub leaders would be responsible at whatever the individual members would do, but at least the guild leader and or sub-leaders could use their position to make some clear stand on things. I wouldn't find it fair if their misbehaving would be pushed down to the guild leaders and I think that's why just the guild leaders were brought apart as well.