View Single Post
02-03-2011   #44 (permalink)
gawhie
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

@MedicationGeneration, I agree, unfortunately quite a number of these type of people exist, but in the end they make themselves look nothing but a joke. They seem to want a piece of you while you couldn't care less if that person existed or not, they want your attention by either trolling around or whatever. Here they think they have the tools/measures for that as in using some anonymous repping system and sticking some sarcastic comment or just de-repping you because they don't like you whether they have a reason or not. In-game, they are more easily to deal with when you can just ignore/block them and let them waste their time more.

On a related note, I wonder why they couldn't just warn or talk to those individual players who spammed them with reports, unless it really was more than half of the guild. :x But I guess they took measures as in its the job of the guild leader and sub leaders to have their members act properly in-game. It might be a game and you're allowed to have fun, but one shouldn't take that "fun" literally because you would look like nothing but some immature brat if you think degrading a player, bashing, trash talking or whatever is what they meant as in having fun. You will end up looking like that very 5 year old the GMs were talking about otherwise.