View Single Post
02-03-2011   #42 (permalink)
MedicationGeneration
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

4 +reps from my post with sensible reasoning behind their actions to support me.

...And 1 de-rep with a comment of "why so serious :<"

You sir, are an idiot.
It's not the rep that bothers me, it counts for nothing. It's the fact that you can take such a serious matter into a format of a joke, and ridicule me for it. You're the prime example of my previous post of explaining how people need to grow up, and grow a set. Attack me from behind a computer screen, shameful -- Attack me anononmously from behind a computer screen, almost makes me feel sorry for you.
These "invincible" people that can sit behind a machine and think they can be the authorities are the weakest of us all. And even though they may not be conscious of it, they know it. Because that's why they do it. They know they can't face people physically, so they make something up that can overpower someone else to bully them into supporting their point.

Well peoples, who wants to be "so serious :<" with me about this serious matter. I don't mind if you don't want to be, it doesn't mean I'm wrong. If GMs have to go out of their way, to so something that they're not expected to do, to pull people out of a community to have a "talk", then yes, I'm afraid this is a pretty serious matter.

So yeah, de-rep me again, loser, seeings as it means so much to you, for you to go out of your way. Just another thing that makes you look like a ****wit.

(;