View Single Post
02-02-2011   #25 (permalink)
gawhie
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

Here are pretty much the leftover cards we still need to verify, update or simply add to the wiki:

Monster Cards
Addax Card 2
Aposis Card 2
Goma Card 2
Jellyfish Card
L. Wormhole Card 2
Persona Card
Queen Mummy Card 2
S. Golden Mole Card 2
Sea Elephant Card
Seth Card 2
Snow Lady Card
Ureaus Card 2

Character Cards
Banker Lisa Card
Cluck Cluck Warrior Card
Courageous A. Card
Don Cavalier Card
Don Danihen Card
Eclipse Card
Esther Card
Gale Card
Hair of Rosetta Card
Jeanne Card
Jim Jelly Head Card
Keeper Julio Card
Kei Card
Louie Card
Lovely Angelina Card
Mighty Captain Stan Card
Mrs. Martha Card
Nadia Card
Officer Robert Card
Paul Card
Robot GB-01 Card
Sebastian Card
Taniel Card
Weepy Nora Card

Skill Cards
Butterfly Card
Ghost Busted Card

Etc Cards
Angel's Touch Jin Card
Spirit of Fire Card
Spirit of Fire Jin Card
Spirit of Ice Card
Spirit of Ice Jin Card
Spirit of Light Card
Spirit of Thunder Jin Card
Spirit of Wind Card
Spirit of Wind Jin Card

"How to obtain" missing
Atropos Card
Card Girl Card
Mirabo Watty Card
Prince Stefano Card
Robot GR-T21 Card

I excluded the Trickster Card T, R, I, C, K, S and E cards since smiley has those but just haven't gotten to update them yet and Secret Cards since I thought Sandrie was verifying those. Some pages leads to a blank page as well, meaning they don't exist on the wiki yet and you simply have to add them yourself for those that rather would want to do that. If you're willing to help with the cards by providing screen shots and if you could, please save them in bmp format, you can do this in-game by pressing O and going to the "Function" tab, but generally I guess everything is welcome.

There are probably still some missing npc cards in the list as well, but most if not all, these are pretty much them at the moment. Help for Neid card packs would be appreciated as well, as in reporting which npc card you found from which Neid card pack. Thanks!