View Single Post
01-31-2011   #57 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Might as well bump this. PangYa had more cool stuff, but I can't seem to get the game to work... (Thanks to my new Anti-Virus/Firewall installments.)

Onto the other MMORPG talk, I (re-)discovered Wakfu (Online) and god I love the artwork. AKA something non-moe but nothing "serious" either.

I want to try it, but herd that there are only three classes open to choose from. God I want to play as Pandawa! As you know I will always pic the furries first..The other furry-based class would be "Ecaflip" (I think they look like TO's charm class, except all feline., but my pants is not ready to "gamble". ;;

So yea. Pretty much consider as a "must-play", but I must see if it's a later F2P and unlock the other classes. ;;