View Single Post
01-28-2011   #79 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Cereal rapist!?" Emilio said, quite shocked.

"Drake, it's probably nothing. I have met quite a lot of people in my lifetime. It could have been anyone," Locke replied.

----

Makoto was surprised by Fortunata's return but accepted the envelope nonetheless. He didn't plan to fall gracefully into the shadows but neither did he plan to ally himself with the angel again. However, perhaps things would be better the second time. He would have to see. After all, there were some people he definitely held grudges against.

"I thank you," Makoto replied, scathingly. His eyes ran up Fortunata's form as if appraising her. "The years have not been kind to you."

There was a slight switching upward of his mouth at that. Perhaps it was a joke?