Thread: Paradise Lost
View Single Post
01-27-2011   #76 (permalink)
Marzai
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Finir was startled when Kai had dragged down his former provider down the stairs in a frenzied dash.

"Kagamiya!" The azure dragon boasted in a somewhat fatherly tone. "Don't drag Boris around like that! It's most unseemly..."

This incubus was something else, truly. Lived a millennium and still having the energy of a child. He crossed his arms at Akaiito's behavior and huffed, but in all reality, the azure dragon admired him. His disposition changed somewhat to depict this admiration, but then...

"A pleasure to see you again, Finir! I'm glad to see you're doing well. Cecily is too, I'm sure." Boris reached out a hand to his claw and shook it. The towering dragon looked down to his elder and smiled, and gladly returned the shake. Boris then went back to the kitchen to fetch more cups for Kai and himself.

"It is very good to see you again, Boris. And I'm guessing things are holding up well with yourself?" The azure dragon took his cup and drank, whether it was ready or not

"Cecily and I were going to head to the lake in a bit. Do you mind?"

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.