Thread: Paradise Lost
View Single Post
01-27-2011   #73 (permalink)
Bandy
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

Cecily giggled a bit as she saw him sink into the couch.

"Alright, it'll just be a moment." She headed to the kitchen to prepare some green tea.

Boris chuckled a bit.

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's my pleasure." He smiled. His eyes then opened a bit wider as he realized who the incubus was talking about.

"Oh wait, about that boy.. You mean, Finir? That azure dragon? Wow. He finally dropped by-" Before he could say anymore, Boris was dragged away by Kai down in one of the lounges, close to the main hall. By that time, Cecily had returned with a tray of two cups and some green tea with hot water in a teapot. The zmalaj chuckled at Kai's comment.

"I didn't put up much of a fight, I'm an old dragon after all~" It was then he saw Finir, and smiled. He walked up to him to shake his hand.

"A pleasure to see you again, Finir! I'm glad to see you're doing well. Cecily is too, I'm sure." He grinned as he looked at his former maid, who was a very good friend of his now. She blushed a bit.

"W-Well.. of corse.. Would you two like some tea?"

"Oh I'll get the cups, don't worry dear." Boris didn't wait for Cecily's objection and quickly went to fetch two extra cups, and gave one to Kai. Cecily had just put the herbs inside the pot, so it wasn't quite ready to be poured.