Thread: Paradise Lost
View Single Post
01-26-2011   #68 (permalink)
Bandy
ggFTW Stalker

Bandy will become famous soon enoughBandy will become famous soon enough

"Umm.. Okay, thank you." Ania then sat at the table, next to Anna, and set the bouquet on the table. Leaving it on the ground was like asking for someone to trip on it, after all. She then gestured to a waiter, to catch his attention so she could place her order. She asked him for a fruit cocktail.
Ania could tell that Kuroko wasn't too fond of her, right now at least, so she would try to make her stay brief. However she wasn't about to leave too soon, it would be like admitting defeat.

"So. What have you been up to?" The dragon girl asked, addressing both Anna and Kuroko.

"U-umm, well.. Boris does not like to be disturbed when he's working. Especially nowadays, he's quite tired. More importantly, I think Akaito is already up there to see him." Cecily knew better than anyone that when Boris was at work, he didn't take well to visitors, much less any disturbances from his helpers. But she also knew that Akaito was one of the rare exceptions..

"Kai will probably convince him to take a break, so we should just wait a little bit... Would you like me to get you anything? Tea, coffee?" She smiled a bit, straightening her dress much like she used to fix up her maid's apron many years ago.

Boris nodded his head sleepily.

"Ah yes. That sounds quite nice.. But if I take a nap now, I stay asleep and wake up in the middle of the night, which wouldn't be very good." He yawned, watching Kai's tail sway; "I do think I'll take my eyes off those horrendous pieces of paper for a little while, though. By the way, Kai, did you get anything special from Ania?~" He smirked. He intended it to be a surprise, so he was careful not to say anything more.