View Single Post
01-26-2011   #43 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

been opening boxes and using exp pots for most of the day xD thanks to my handy dandy ps3 controller (courtesy of my brother) and hira faces and zuros help i can now click without getting killing my joints and watch anaime =D although it was faster when i was doing it myself xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I wanted to know more about the whole "zodiac sign change" thing people are talking about. I was Gemini (Air/Wind element) but now it's changed to Taurus (Earth element).

I know I *might* sound a bit crazy... but months ago I decided to change my Wind Sorcerer since I didn't feel like going for it to EARTH! Wierd coincidence much?! xD
zodiac sign change is only for ppl born after 2009 so youre still gemini =P