View Single Post
01-26-2011   #8034 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheimi
I've fiesta quested for hours without getting lazy. I know the exp boost doesn't matter to me if it's 10 min out of every hour, because I can get a lot more in the current setup without having to wait around fifty minutes. I'm officially worried. Guess I better get all my TM training done now... and make that new character I wanted...

Thank you everyone for all the info!
well I guess this is a bigger switch for eTO as eTO has unlimited fiesta quests, so sorry. Also I can confirm fiesta opens every other hour, so it's 1 hour 50 mins in-between them.

anyways, quests:
I just finished off oops key on my DNA bunny and the only difference I found was they halved the required amount of soul bottles. so 5 soul bottles instead of 10 for fortune teller.

I officially know the 5 new ghost blue quests and eloy's quest isn't a nora sewer quest, he asks for plane for skin.

Also the key quest advancement quests are bugged, the julio in caballa relics 4 gives you a quest that tells you to talk to julio in gate of oops, but oops julio doesn't acknowledge the quest so you also don't get the go talk to captain stan in oops town quest. Also skipper min gives you a "goto path to mermaid palace 1 quest", but if you talk to marinel with he tells you that you have to be lvl 70+ to pass, even if you're over lvl 70.

~edit~
Forgot NPC moves.

they swapped the monkey_t's in caballa relics, so the story one is in the gate and the TM quest one is in the town. Also they moved mermaid captain stan into the field gate.

Last edited by kale15; 01-26-2011 at 01:55 PM.