View Single Post
01-25-2011   #36 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison got in the car with Kana. It was a nice vehicle. Kana surely wasn't lacking anything despite being a teacher. Though surely Grandison wasn't one to talk. He also didn't live the teacher's lifestyle.

"I assume you already have the place picked out," Grandison said as he buckled his seat belt.

Buckle up Chokma. It's the law.

----

Emilio hung up the phone after speaking to the person. 30 minutes wasn't too long to wait for the food to finish. He pulled out a sign and put it on his desk. It read: Out To Lunch. He then got up and left the building.

"I hate the Red Papaya," he bemoaned. "Why does everyone always want to eat there?"

He left the nice air conditioned spa and began walking the hot streets of downtown chokma.

"It's so hot out. I want some ice cream," he said.

He looked at his watch.

"I really want some sorbet or water ice! I can get me some before it's time to pick up their order."

He turned and went to opposite direction of the red papaya to look for his favorite water ice vendor.