View Single Post
01-25-2011   #30 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio was sad sitting there at the front desk. Absolutely no customers were coming but soon someone came out fro the back room. It was one of the workers.

"Oh hey, Emilio. Where'd Maggie go?" the woman asked.

"Something came up and she called me. So now I'm sitting here instead," Emilio replied. "What did you need? I can help."

The woman frowned and shook her head, "I swear that girl is about as reliable as this city's bus system."

Which wasn't reliable at all.

"It's lunch time so here's what we want. Call up to the red papaya and put in our orders ahead of time. You can go over and pick it up."

She handed him the paper with the list and disappeared into the back.

Emilio dialed the number to the restaurant and placed the order. He was told it would be ready for pick up in 30 minutes.