View Single Post
01-25-2011   #28 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake stared down at the can like it was some kind of mutated creature of sorts. After about a minute of staring he grabbed the can, tossed it from one hand to the other and pitched it into the sky! Only the gods of Asgard know where it could of landed...

"Done," Drake brushed his hands off and turned to Ania, "So basically you are here to waste my time. Right? Right? Bye."

He then began to jog away, cutting through traffic as if it were nothing. What was he to do now? There was no way in hell he'd go to school today, if he went home there was a chance that he'd run into his mom and get throttled, and whatever other ideas he had escaped him when he realized just how hungry he was!

"Huh," Drake looked at the street signs, "The Red Papaya ain't far from here and uncle Kai's much more chill. Might as well head there and grab a bite."

He continued on his way to the restaurant.

---

Kuroko smiled, "Okay! Let's go then!"

She skated alongside Anna to the restaurant. After about five minutes of walking they made it there and the waitress who greeted them took them both to a table. She also told Kuro that Kai was napping.

"How convenient~" Kuroko grinned smugly, "Daddy's napping. I won't lose my head after all and I get to get something to eat. Lucky~!"

---

The waiter assigned to Nihiru and Shiinko nodded and left, returning quickly with their drinks. He handed them both menus and since he had nothing better to do decided to talk to the pair.

"... So," he began, "For you two to be seated here you must have some sort of connection with Kai, right?"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody