View Single Post
01-25-2011   #22 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai blinked, one second Nihiru was there, then she was gone and a torrent of memories entered head, then she was back to where she was!

"I see, so you've met the rest..."

"The Sins? Oh yeah. Interesting group, Avaritia's the one that bothers me the most nowadays though... Anyways... Right this way."

Kai lead the duo back inside, where he saw Nicole Dane dragging someone around. He waved and greeted, "Yo, table for tw-- SHIIIIIIIIII--" he saw that Nathan was headless! Kai nearly choked on his own spit and gasped, "W-w-w-w-what did you do to that poor soul this time!? He's got no head!.. Er... Give me a sec..."

He lead Shiinko and Nihiru to the second floor to a private dining room, considering Nihiru's request to keep her presence a secret. He then returned to the odd pair of siblings and lead them to their own table on the first floor. A waiter went and attended to them both, asking what drinks they want.

Meanwhile Kai got someone to take over for him and he went to the third floor of the building to a random VIP guest room to nap. He dropped a message at Shiinko and Nihiru that if they needed anything from him specifically ask the waiter to wake him up.

---

Kana got in the driver's seat and started the car, "Oh yeah, they need to hurry and fix that damn thing. Anyways I'll come pick you up in a bit!" She hung up, started the car and went on her merry way to his apartment.

---

Drake blinked, "... Oy... That could just work! Mind passing me that bouquet then so I can avoid most of my mum's fiery wraith?"

It was then a girl with light blue hair approached the two and held up a can, her speech appearing in a book she held up by what was most likely magic.

"Oh that?... I wouldn't exactly say it's mine, but I was kicking it a second ago," the boy replied.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody