Thread: Paradise Lost
View Single Post
01-25-2011   #21 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"I-it's Nihiru. Nihiru Kuttsuki. And she's---"

"Shiinko Requiescat." Shiinko finished herself.

"Please don't let anyone else know of my existence." Nihiru requested of Akaiito. "I only came back to Chokma recently for... matters." Looking away for a bit.
Nihiru suddenly grabbed Akaiito. "Uhm, excuse me, this abrupt but..." She then synchronized with Akaiito, quickly doing a Memory Synchronization of Akaiito since the last she saw him to now in exchange for her thousand-hundred years of memories she's been traveling around without much event.
Nihiru reappeared back to where she was previous. "I see, so you've met the rest..."
"A-anyways, a table for two... please."

---

One after another. This kid is somehow extremely popular with random people.

Tired of waiting, Charil approached the boy and girl. Tapped the boy on the shoulder from behind and held up the can for him to see. In her other hand, she held her book.
"Dos this happen to be yours?" Were the words written on the book.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-25-2011 at 05:46 AM.