View Single Post
01-24-2011   #20 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison was surprised by Kana's invitation. There were very few people in the world he associated with and those few didn't really include his work mates. However time and time again he found himself drawn to accepting Kana's companionship. She was the type of person you couldn't resent having around.

"I suppose it wouldn't be any harm," Grandison said. "It was brought on by the broken a/c at school so as long as I don't go back there I should be good."

He was also glad to have a reason to not be home should someone decide to stop by.