View Single Post
01-24-2011   #13 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake blinked and watched the retreating form of the blond man. He took a swig of his Monster, "Huh. What a creeper. I'll ask dad about him later..." It was then his cell rung in his pocket, he quickly picked it up without looking at the caller ID, "Yooooooo--"

"DRAKE KATSUO LOCKE-ROMERO! Where in Odin's name ARE YOU!?"

Drake held the phone away from his ear; his mom was pissed off and that was never a good thing. When he figured her yelling was done he brought the phone to his ear and said, "Oh.. Hey there, mum... Uh. I went to help out Emilio at the spa. Said he needed someone to do heavy lifting."

"Try harder," his mom bit on the other end.

"Okay okay," Drake sighed, "I skipped and am hanging around downtown. How's that?"

"Better. We'll talk more about this when you get home... Bye~" She sounded so kind and calm about it that Drake feared for his life! What was she going to do to him later...!?

After saying bye he hung up.

---

Kana stared down at the phone in her hand and sighed, "... Oh Drake... What am I going to do with you?..."

---

"... Oy..." Kai groaned, "... I'm not that old..." after listening to her torrent of apologies Kai crossed his arms, "I'm doing okay. How about you, uh..." he didn't know what her current name was.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody