View Single Post
01-24-2011   #12 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

The spa was having a slow day but that was expected. Not many people came in during the middle of the work week of week day to get a massage or an aromatic bath. Mud facials seemed to be something best left for weekends. Because it was a slow day though that meant that the normal desk worker, Magdalena was bored out of her skull. She knew that it was her job to run the front desk of her mother's little business but why should she when she knew someone who would do it without complaints. She reached for the desk phone and dialed a number.

ring ring ring! ring ring ring! phone call! phone call! ring ring ring! ring ring ring! phone call! phone call! ((ooc idunno))

Emilio Ayala was the only one in the house that day, as usual. He normally helped the family with cubi related matters but today was one of the rare times he wasn't needed at the Romero manor. He half skipped, half ran to the phone and picked it up, a slight smile on his face.

"Locke residence," he greeted.

"Oh Emilio! I'm so glad to know you're home."

"Why wouldn't I be?" Emilio said, furrowing his brow in confusion. "Your papa doesn't need me for anything today."

"That's good to hear. Maybe there's not official cubi business but there's something else! The spa is completely bombarded with customers! I need help! I can't handle checking them all in and arranging their packages!" the voice whined.

Emilio frowned, "But it's not even a weekend!"

"I know it's horrible."

Emilio nodded even though he was on the phone, "I'll be there right away! Don't you worry!"

He hung up the phone to get ready to go. He put on his jeans, rolled up a bit at the ankles, his canvas sneakers and the white t-shirt with the bear eating melon on it. He shrugged on his yellow cardigan and rushed out the door without another thought.

When he got to the spa Magdalena was there but there were absolutely no customers.

"What happened?" Emilio asked, looking around the entrance area. "Did everyone leave?"

Magdalena hopped up and grabbed her bag and headed for the door, kissing the older boy's cheek as she passed.

"Thanks for closing up for me. You're such a dear!"

She then left the spa leaving Emilio alone. He was really sad. He didn't want to tell any of the workers in the back or else Magdalena would get in trouble. But he also didn't want to do her job with no pay. What was a boy to do?

----

Makoto couldn't bring himself to be shocked over hearing that Locke had a son. It was natural after all.

"I see. I am nobody special. Just a colleague from the old days. Take care," Makoto said with a slight nodding of his head. He then went off to go back to the manor where he would meet up again with his mother.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 01-24-2011 at 10:19 PM.