View Single Post
01-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake stopped and turned to face the stranger. He looked up and down, observing the man. His face was overshadowed mostly by the cap but he did notice the dirty blonde hair atleast.

"Admiral Locke? He's my father," the youth answered, "He's no longer Admiral though, but he still doesn't shut up about his days in the military, crazy old man," Drake scoffed. ".. Wait who are you then?"

Well he told the stranger who he was so he figured he'd ask the same of the blond man.

---

Since she was done with her teaching blocks Kana left the freezing school and went outside. It was much nicer in the summer sun. Stupid broken AC, she though bitterly. She pulled out her cellphone and quickly dialed Drake's number.

---

Kai soon enough found himself dragged out of his own restaurant and slammed against a wall! "Ooooy! That hurts!" Kai growled, "All right Angelface. Call me Kai, I know her because she possessed me waaaaay back and oh my god you should be less of a spaz! I could've taken you to the second floor of the restaurant to speak about it more privately!"

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 01-24-2011 at 09:59 PM.