View Single Post
01-24-2011   #6 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Drake continued to walk along, kicking at the can and mumbling random things to himself. He eventually kicked the can so hard it went flying into the air! Up and up and up it went, Drake watched it wide eyed and followed it with his gaze as it began to descend.

"Well, damn," he chuckled to himself. He reached into his bag and pulled out a Monster (( lol energy drinks)) and began to chug it as he continued to walk.

---

"Oh, hey Anna!" Kuroko quickly helped her victim up and grinned, scratching the back of her head, "Y-yeah... I gotta hurry or else Daddy's going to skin me alive. Maybe."

---

At Chokma Collegiate Vocational Institute...

"What do you mean he skipped again!?" Kanaete Kagamiya hissed at her co-worker, "Jeez... That boy..." she sighed. Her son as up to no good once again and it often shocked her how Drake was ballsy enough to skip school on a whim!

---

"Welcome!" Kai greeted a blond angel, "Table for one right? Come this way!..." As Kai turned to take the woman to her table he did a double take at her! "... Hey wait, you have two souls in your girl!... That second soul... Invidia?..." Kai blinked as he ended that with a whisper, vaguely remembering the sin of envy from way back.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 01-24-2011 at 09:35 PM.