View Single Post
01-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default Paradise Lost

OOC THREAD

One hundred years later...

Fwoosh.

Ding ding ding ding!

"Hey, did you read the weather forecast?"

"They say the country to the south.. Lao was it? They're getting hit by hurricanes!"

"And the country of the giants in the far north? Worst snow storms they've seen in centuries!"

A train slid into place obediently at the Queen street subway station. As passengers boarded the train just as many left, running off to catch a bus or get to work on time. Students clad in uniforms of all sorts were walking about, most with a noble air to them. Up above the newly paved streets of Chokma were packed with people going from place to place. It seemed to emulate the olden days of Midgard somehow, as Chokma became more and more modernized.

In the older parts of town closer to the center were an ancient castle lay, there was a certain restaurant that was packed with business like always. Sitting on the front desk rather then behind it was a certain silver haired incubus who seemed to be taking it easy more then usual.

"Yoooo!" he greeted two people entering. He quickly shot a look at the clock.. Noon. "Table for two right? Right this way!"

As he hopped off the desk he lead the couple to a table.

Akaiito Kagamiya, retired assassin and retired family head. However he couldn't let go of the restaurant business.

Not far from there outside, a girl was tearing through the crowds on a pair of rollerblades. A black messenger bag trailed behind her in the wind as she zoomed on through, even occasionally jumping over large groups of people just to get through!

"I hope the restaurant isn't super packed," Kuroko mused outloud, "Or else Daddy's going to have my head on a silver platter if I'm too late!"

Meanwhile in another part of town...

Drake kicked at a can as he walked on through the northern end of town, where the prisons were located after undergoing huge renovations and changes. He was actually skipping school (much to his parents dismay) and was really just wandering around.

".. Maybe I should've gone to school..." Drake sighed, "Today's so damn boring."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody