View Single Post
01-24-2011   #82 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Mana, some of those characters don't even show up for some reason. I originally thought "oh it's kana maybe I could figure out some engrish from it" but honestly it seems rather gibberishy. ナクソモセ鎤テ has a random chinese character and I asked my friend who knows japanese and she says シメキケタフタッナラクカ (shimekiketafutannarakuka?) doesn't particularly mean anything.
edit: sorry, she said she's unsure, i lied ;_
So yeah, tl;dr sandrie shouldn't try translating languages she doesn't know Q_Q
The square boxes are actually just dots in the ID3 titles. If you look at the title for 193_0, the dot in the middle of the kana is the same as what should be on the end instead of the box. That's what they're supposed to look like. I'm not sure why they change to the square boxes once I copy and paste them, but I don't believe they contribute anything to the kana/kanji. ( ̄~ ̄;)

As for them being gibberishy, I'm not surprised. Maybe they're location names in new areas for which there isn't a translation yet?

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)