View Single Post
01-23-2011   #89 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Probably one of the few good Yui wallpapers out there. ;_;
B>person that will make bimonthly Yui wallpapers.

And my rationale was...
If I was going to buy a ~$30 set and get slapped with a constant $20 shipping fee
why the hell not get another one to ship with?

But this was totally worth it. Yui is just so cute <3
It was really hard to set up though. Some of the nendoroid parts were a hard fit. I might take my friend's advice to soak in hot water some other time, see if that helps.
The Black Rock Shooter figma was definitely the most frustrating though. Trying to get her hand to clench onto the Cannon and insert it into her arm, ffffuuuu---! Then it gets difficult to fix the stands too.

but I enjoyed it. I should try to find a different place to put these other than my desk though, it's getting cramped already, with the boxes and figures, lol.