View Single Post
01-19-2011   #15 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjali
It's 200+

Great guide!
Thank you, but I think it's 210+ to hand in the stickers you collect, which is why I put it as that xD But yes, the field quests are 200+

[Edit]: I looked through the whole guide and noticed I wrote the lowest level needed for all of the towns except Techichi. So you were right, sorry D: I fixed it now though, thank you :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami
Thank you so much for posting this!

Lol, Random de-REP. I still love this guide though. ^^
You got a de-rep? D:< /+reps >O!

Thanks alot though :3 I'm glad you love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiwaz
Very nice guide. It is helpful and if anyone doesn't know who drops/where to dig the items needed s/he can use the wiki. It is a major time-saver!
+rep
Thanks so much xD Most quest item locations are very obvious cause of their names or the NPC itself says where you can hunt/dig to find them :3 ..But that's more for people that actually read xD Wiki FTW! 8D

Last edited by Valese; 01-23-2011 at 01:52 PM.