View Single Post
01-16-2011   #6 (permalink)
LilPhenyl
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

The 3rd job quest was pretty long, but I guess it's supposed to since it's like the final step. Let's just hope subclass changes won't be as tedious. The only problem with it all is:

1) Fire B**** can't be knocked back. What the hell is that? She is by far the most OP monster in this damn game(super speedy attacks that easily KB/with long reach/long aggro-lockon/can't be KB'd despite being a 'mage'). Take her off the field and make her a boss already.

2) That "Escaped Hyumnu" is RIDICULOUS. They honestly expect 4 level 140's to survive that? They're not getting that done without a bard or insta-pots and 6k+ HP. In other words, it sucks if you're a non-astro user or just flat out poor.

3) It's too time consuming. Well. Obviously. I guess 3rd job should be earned through tedious tasks, but my main beef is with how long it takes. It's like doubling the cash for half the bang. I switched to Elemental Master and found myself going "Hey. My damage is EXACTLY the same. The only useful thing is this meteor. I spent 13 hours/21 deaths getting a second 5th tier-type skill. The other skill which is supposed to be super useful doesn't work at all. I can't PvP either. What. The. Faaaaaaa-(this goes on for many hours)-aaaaaaaaaaaaaack!"

I'm sure many other people said the same thing.