View Single Post
01-11-2011   #5 (permalink)
Lime
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

The quest chain is intended to challenge your usage of 2nd job for one final time. and yes, its' long.

Elemental master alone took me 11 hours cause i insisted on making it in one day, big mistake. But ya know what? We don't HAVE to do it all in one day. If you have friends who wanna hang around and help, it easily can be done in about 4 hours or possibly less as my Dragoon did so with a full party of advancing people.

Also, some of them can be taken simultaneously and don't take all that long. Don't screw yourself out of the awesome feeling you'll get when its all done, and you finally advance.

Like with my sorc, I was sick of the game by the 10th hour and just wanted to log when it was done. Then she advanced to EM and i was on 2 more hours just playing with the skills.

Doing those quests make for a different experience despite how tedious it is, there's still some good in it. Don't be so scared of a little work.

Last edited by Lime; 01-11-2011 at 12:08 PM.