utauhoshino
ggFTW Lurker

utauhoshino is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: xXUtauHoshinoXx
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 10x
Guild: LunarBreak
Default Zenadia in Review

Firstly, i would like to congratulate OGP for finally creating/updating Z=Xenadia. However I would say overall it is good, yet there are a couple of not-so-goods in Xenadia.

Number one:
Xenadia Graphics
I found it quite interesting and gives us the feeling of ancient ruins and stuffs. The graphics is really cool and the monsters are kinda cool too. I particularly like the sorcerer monsters as they way they walk or attack or even 'die' looks like a normal lataler which is what that pleasantly surprised me most.

Number two:
Xenadia BGM
It is one of the nicest i've heard. Rather nice tune with it.

Number Three:
THIRD JOBS
One of the most anticipated feautures. It is rather interesting about how the quests and requirements set out to be. First it is not as simple second job. Most people would think "Oh 2nd Job is just get to abyss ruins! I think third job would be climb bifrost!" or something similar. but NO. we gotta go through ALOT OF QUESTS. Skills are most epic of course. And i found the ruin walker skill particularly cute [How much do you want?!!!?] pfft. And yea.

A couple of bad points:
Third job
Some glitches with PvP. Kinda make people pissed. and also. The process. I've just read some of the 3rd job guide and i was think "Holy crap! I have to go through all that in 34 levels?! That is gonna kill me!" Seriously. There so MANY quests. And its kinda hard to finish it in one day [unless you play till 12 am in the morning.] Gosh and it's like so confusing! Especially for minstrels. Singing stones. They don't realise some of us switched off the Effect Sound to reduce lag. And if we have yet to see the guide what are we suppose to do? Which is kinda annoying.
Next. 23 quests. Who in the right mind would not get bored halfway through. I can honestly say at about quest 10 i get bored. Okay maybe some people who are desperate for 3rd job would persist. but not me. once i'm bored, i stop. Seriously, TWENTY THREE! That alot! It's gonna drive the hell outta me! If its 15 i can rather understand. But 23!!! a 8 quest difference! Gosh, im gonna go bonker.

Quests
What that annoys me is, one of the quests [well not sure if it's updated or not but] the monster name was typed wrongly. So i was staring at it "Govenor of Water? What the heck is that?" And i was killing the wrong monster for 2 hours. Pfft. Misleading.

As you can see there are quest some unhappiness when i was discussing this review and also, if you feel im in the wrong then its okay to critic. Xenedia is overally a sort-of good update but if OGP edits the new update then it should be quite okay then.