View Single Post
01-10-2011   #1 (permalink)
jlee101010
ggFTW Lurker

jlee101010 is on a distinguished road
Default MMOG survey participants needed~

Hi all, I need some help please. I'm currently doing my Masters research on MMOGs and need some MMOG players to help fill out my online survey (your response is anonymous). It won't take too long - 5 mins max and you get a chance to enter into a lucky draw to win an Amazon.com gift card (draw closes on 28 February 2011).

Quote:
I am a student at the University of Auckland Business School enrolled for Master of Commerce degree in the Department of Information Systems and Operations Management. I am conducting this research as part of my Master thesis on the factors that affect behavioural intention to play massively multiplayer online games.

The primary objective of my research is to find out the influential factors that motivate people to play massively multiplayer online games. You are invited to participate in my research, which should take a maximum of 5 minutes and I would appreciate any assistance you can offer me. Upon the completion of the research you will be provided with the chance to enter a free draw to win an Amazon gift card worth a value of USD100.00.

If you wish to participate in this study, please click on the link provided and complete the questionnaire that follows. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/369QHYH
Thanks so much for your help

Last edited by jlee101010; 01-12-2011 at 12:27 PM.