View Single Post
01-06-2011   #21 (permalink)
Millas
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

Spoiler!
ugh i need to improve really!!!!omg it counted as nude but but it was just lines ...censor nazi's they are O_O
Spoiler!
DERPPPPPPP
Bwah hah hah hah,I still need to improve but i learned that over laying layers things (I need to practice it more my lines will come out better,Unfortunately i'm the kind of person who hates using line tools to crate their art,there is someone here that's uses that barbaric tool...trust me i can tell the difference from hand drawn lines and line tool. *looks up a few post*)
well haha any ways i just got an next inspiration for my la tale bara
is here;
hehe torako the tigger (the wonderful thing about tigger is that they...well i haven't watched winnie the pooh in ages so i forgot XD):3 hehe im going to draw my character hoping on his disco stick just like my lion and other character's hopping on a Buffalo who will remain nameless disco stick,im going to make a mild version to post here and the uncensored version in my gallery at another forum.
(someone requested i give that buff some thing but i'll have to refuse,I'm not giving this person the satisfaction of them seeing my characters hop on their characters disco stick.)

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

Last edited by Millas; 01-07-2011 at 08:23 AM.