View Single Post
01-06-2011   #7858 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athen616
We already got the refien and higher drop rate cards in the x-mas event card pack, they dont add the whole % to your sucess rate but x% of what the current sucess rate is like
if i get 40% from the fortune and my mark of vampire has a 27% sucess rate, it will add 40% of 27 to the whole sucess rate which is 37.8 cahnce to refiene.
yeah I know that's why I called it a refine rate boost, but if you get 90% of that 27% that turns into a 51%. Which looks awesome as the new refine system kills the refine chance for basically everything, so my guildmates on jTO are refining everything we can to 13 before it gets harder.