View Single Post
01-05-2011   #59 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Personally i like Hira's chart more than those that we have now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
We can't freely play around with images in the wiki. The chart that someone created can be altered easily.
If you check my wiki page, you'll see that I put each row to show skills in their tree order. Individual skills (with no continuation) are just shoved in rows together.
There is a way to that I think, but I'm not sure if I could pull it off. It basically we would have a base image (such as the skill thing from in-game) and we append the actual icons on top of it and make it a clickpic, but as of right now the truckstar way is much easier to do. It probably could be possible in the future though.

Here's an example of images on top of images (which direct to NPC pages, in this case).
Beach Town - Paradise - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
oh okies, my bad xD the link tripped me out QQ
i can add in skills and stuff when i have more free time /o/

as for gifs i still have access to:
earth EM
wind sorc
sword dragoon
first job knuckle
dagger RW
minstrel

ill get working on those now /o/
Don't do earth EM. that for sure is done, we also have most of wind sorc (everything except last). Rest of these I need to check orz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
EDIT: forgot i had a question lol for striders/bladers and engistars/meisters should we make gifs of their combo attacks? (the normal and hard attacks and stuff)
Yes, combo attacks would be nice.

So many posts at once @_@

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-05-2011 at 01:31 PM.