View Single Post
01-05-2011   #50 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Yea. My wiki pages currently uses the LT_[skill name] because the namespace hasn't been removed completely.
All images have to be reuploaded with correct file names. Half of them were named funky and I'm guessing those who uploaded those images did it from translation.

I can actually create all tables to be like that along with the individual pages to link to that skill but I can't until all image's namespace have been removed.

Some of the first and second job descriptions are not the official descriptions. Some were member written by what they assumed would be accurate enough. I'll go check all the jobs and edit them.
As for 3rd job, OGP has not updated their pages to provide official descriptions for them.

Edit: Apparently some classes have a skill tree chart image. I think we should remove those unless someone wants to create multiple of those images to be similar...
Example would be this one. http://wiki.ggftw.com/latale/Warrior

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 01-05-2011 at 10:37 AM.