View Single Post
01-05-2011   #48 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
In terms of skill organization, I kind of liked the way Trickster Wiki is set up and mimicked it on my wiki page to see if people agree. :x
User:Mirae - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki

Sandrie, are we going to be using that skill table to be the new one? A lot of them still redirect to an old template saying "Please move to the Skill Template, this template is outdated."

Edit: For Class Descriptions, I realize half of them are copied from the site and the other half is just member written. I think that we should change all to match OGP's site.
If we agree on that, I can alter them all to be exact.

1)I do like the way the TO wiki does it, once we get all the skills (or someone tell me the exact names of everything) I can do that. Or someone else ;_

2)Yes, we aren't using the LT Skills Table template anymore (I purposely marked it so I would actually do something about it). That's the one that's going to be updated from now on. A general note, we aren't using anything that starts with "LT" anymore, the wikis are all separate instances and we don't need to use namespaces anymore.
Just a note, moving the template will mess stuff up, I'll (hopefully) fix it in due time. I need someone to match icons with skills at some point in time though.
3)Also, we need the official class descriptions, I know for 1st/2nd job for sure have them, I don't know where to find 3rd though.