View Single Post
01-05-2011   #46 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
@hira face
i added in 2 of the skills with the new template, but wow so much more confusing than the last one xD i think i did it right so you should just be able to copy and paste it and replace the info

heres the template btw
Template:Skills Chart - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Pie, the reason it looks so confusing is because I didn't leave a blank template up yet (check my other post). The only changes I did were colors and the notes will hide if there is no "|Notes=".

edit: aaa also change any [blah] to (blah), otherwise some not so good things will happen (<nowiki> could fix that but bleh.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
If you want some skills i have almost all the characters at second job 84-151 levels just that i don't know how to make the gifs myself, maybe if you'd stand next to me to make them?
I'll log on at some point soon (I think, can't guarantee cause I'm busy today and tomorrow)

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-05-2011 at 10:21 AM.