Cadbuary
ggFTW Lurker

Cadbuary is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Cadbuary, poupou89
Class: Spear Warlord, Wind Sorceror lt_sorcerer
Level: 193, 194
Guild: Polar <333
Default Xenadia review

K lols so since this update has been up for 3 weeks and the contest is ending soon, I guess I should express my opinions about this update now ^_^

This update is really one of the very major ones that I reaaaaally expect and like a lot! Why? Because it totally changes other latalers' opinions about sorcerors hehe... Yes! Elemental Masters are very strong now and are wanted in Expert parties! Unlike in the past I enjoy playing my EM a looooooot now! 4EM's party in Expert is just amazing! I'm sure all other EMs will agree with me But of course, we'd like all the glitches be fixed as soon as possible, especially the one regarding Dark Hole.

Hmmm yes I do have a Lv.193 spear warlord but it's not promoted yet ._. why? Well, I'm from South East Asia and the Vintor dungeon is just an impossible dungeon for me to go through. I understand that GMs have given a temporary solution to this problem but still, it's troublesome and not good enough. Hope they can make the floating portals "nonfloating" lols so that everyone can enjoy Vintor more. Besides, I heard there's a lot glitches regarding dragoons and yeah it's sad to many Melee class people that TDD is not working now lols >_>

Oh yes, Class Set! I hope this bug can be fixed as soon as possible as well lols. My spear warlord is wearing Thunder Set and if I promote him, I'll not be able to play him efficiently anyway.

Well, I don't PVP but I do understand there's lots of bugs regarding it lols. Hope they can be fixed soon too.

Last but not least, the Xenadia world map. Lols of course I love it because it haaas the amazingly adorable little dragons hahahx. Its confusing at least but that's what makes it more adventurous and exciting xD.

Well, overall, I would really like to thank OGP to bring this 3rd job Xenadia update to us! However, I believe they can do even better jobs in bringing more active players into playing LaTale. I like LaTale a lot, so I hope its community can grow bigger and healthier from day to day .