View Single Post
01-04-2011   #185 (permalink)
Lime
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Grinded 70-76 at JESTERS, on my BaM.

In the LOLcrowded Chimney map.

In freaking Windia.

By some miracle got a bottom spot. Which eventually turned into a party once a priest showed up, which then became LOLexp.

Normally i hate popular maps but i gave in and gave it a shot and i seriously had a lot of fun. Despite the 7 Noob KSers that showed and 2 or so fail party members that had ego problems and refused to work with us and tried, and failed, to boss us around. Which then became extra KSers when we kicked them.

One KSer was a particular jerk and me and the priest kept making fun of him. Really bad, to the point that i felt like a jerk for a moment then i remembered he was a jerk to begin with so i was like whatever.

One KSer wasn't all that bad. but the priest got into it with him with the insults but after a while jerkier KSers showed up and we were both like 'ya know what we got off on the wrong foot' ...Then we partied him and proceeded to KS the heck out of the new KSers.

Maple Story community at it's finest. (I'm half serious, half sarcastic, this was fun.) Did i mention ALL of this happened within the time frame of 2 and a half hours? yeah.