View Single Post
01-02-2011   #21 (permalink)
Seiskyo
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
I'll have to disagree. When Allm spamreleases new characters, it shifts their focus from balancing the game and stages and focusing on actual development, to balancing characters.
I would agree with this regarding characters like (maybe Ralph) dark Eir, Arta and Gaon, as they were messed up balanced right after their release.
But what was wrong with characters like Krieg and Tia before their balance?
Did people qq, because Krieg and Tia are not powerful enough, or was it allm seeing the need to "balance" this game? Eventually someone can enlighten me and tell me why they buffed them. I used both character before these stupid changes and I never had the urge to cry for a buff.

Up to Ralph/dark Eir, there was never the need to increase skill damage of the other characters to such a ridiculous level.

All in all I don't see how releasing a lot of characters messed the balance up, when allm decided to screw around with characters, which have been fine.

Last edited by Seiskyo; 01-02-2011 at 03:52 PM.