View Single Post
01-01-2011   #11 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
I think, if we're going to put in GIFs of Skills, it'd be wise to take off all fashion and equips so that players can focus more on the skills rather than the character using them. As well as disabling names. It'd make everything in the wiki much more uniform and professional looking.

Edit; I also find taking the GIFs in the Elfa Tunnels to be a lot better, since people can then focus on the colours and such of the skills, which is much easier when captured on a Black Background.

I'll work on whatever TH/RW skills I can later.
As well as Duelist/Gunslinger.
I don't see a huge problem about fashion, maybe it's because I'm simply to the point where I'll take ANYTHING decent for the wiki. Personally I don't have anything taken away just because I know that's hira's bard or my old wiz. But all of them already uploaded have fashion and the cache will take literally weeks to pick it up. We do need to take off names though.

tl;dr: if we decide to go back and take off fashion/equips blahblah and go record in efla tunnel it will make it a LOT harder, but not impossible.