View Single Post
01-01-2011   #2 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Oh yeah I guess I should do a crash course in gifs (that one guide now lacks pictures) :

Things you will need:
  1. Video capture program like fraps
  2. virtualdub

1.Record video.

2. Open the video in virtualdub

3.Go to Video>Filters

4.From there, click the Add button and choose the brightness/contrast filter (or null transform) :

5.You'll see a menu that will let you change the brightness/contrast but don't mess with that, just click okay.

6.The point of doing that is now the Cropping button is now activated, click on that and you'll come to a menu that will let you crop your video. I suggest moving a few frames at at time so your whole skill will be in the gif.

7. Once you are done with it, go to File>Export>Animated Gif

8.Make sure to click the infinite loop button, click okay and boom! there is your skill gif.

(The finished work is on the first post)

Since pirating is bad, here are FREE video capture programs I know of:
Taksi -http://taksi.sourceforge.net/ (last time I checked, it doesn't support audio)
CamStudio -http://camstudio.org/
Virtualdub is free and can be downloaded at Welcome to virtualdub.org! - virtualdub.org

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-01-2011 at 01:01 PM.