View Single Post
12-30-2010   #5 (permalink)
Saibak
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Let´see:
  • Replace the current monster AI (Artificial Incompetence) with actual Artificial Intelligence.
  • Remove guild MP potions and raise the bonus of Mana Regeneration.
  • Revert the "balanced" skill damage back to the "non-balanced" one but keep the current monster´s stats, except for Bonus stages, so you have to combo in order to beat stages efficiently.
  • Lower Dark Eir´s, Arta´s and Gaon´s skill damage to match the damage of the other characters.
  • Add a few mini-bosses in stages that have the ability to combo YOU.
  • Lower the exp of easy and normal mode even more and limit the monster drops: For example, on easy mode you will only find <name of set> I + II (for example, Elven Fairy I + II), on normal mode you can find I, II and III sets, and hard mode drops everything.
  • Redo all maps from Episode 7, Myth, Bonus 1, 2 and 3 to get rid of the horrible square rooms.
  • Redo all Myth episodes so they´ll match the layout from stages: A single myth episode consists of ten sub-stages.
  • Boost the stats of raid equips, so they´re a good alternative to stage and bonus gear.

Last edited by Saibak; 12-30-2010 at 09:42 AM.