View Single Post
12-26-2010   #7 (permalink)
Marzai
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsAPen
^ agreed, just turn back now, u'll be facing a company that is 2nd to being as bad as nexon
2nd? I thought they already bypassed them?

At any rate, if you like side-scrolling brawlers, like the Super Smash Bros. series, you may like this. A variety of characters, each that have (or will have in the future) 4 jobs that add to the variety of each character's gameplay. These 4 jobs each hold a different weapon for the character's use.

Now, I do have to say, you cannot create your own character. Each job is preset with a personality (and gender, if that matters) that fall directly into their occupation. For example, Ryan is a male Druid. There is no female Druid counterpart with a different name that you can choose.

Like any other MMO, there is some grind. Namely, in my opinion, is the 2nd job quests. Once you get as many of those as you want out of the way, it won't seem as bad. Still, you have to work for what you earn. That is, if you don't plan on spending any real money on this game.

I'll just say it now; the community sucks. Most of them seem to have the disposition of being under 13 (and it even says in the rules that those under 13 can't play this game). E-penors, trolling, and general douchebaggery are in a good number of people that play this game. As Cujo said, however, there are pockets of players with a decent attitude.

This game usually updates with content every week, which is much faster than other MMOs.

Ntreev isn't the best company in regard to customer service OR modesty; that is, they're pretty greedy. Sometimes, they protect those that do spend money on it and on very rare occasions crack down on those that don't, unjustly. So, if you're going to play this game, play it for the game, not the company.

PvP is where egos collide. Literally. Most of the gameplay, PvP included, is fast-paced, so you'll need some good reaction time and fingers to be the best among the rest. But really, who cares about being the best?

tl;dr: Just try it out for yourself. You'll probably see what I mean once you stick around for a while.

It's not my problem, however, if you become a victim...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 12-26-2010 at 05:59 PM.