View Single Post
12-23-2010   #71 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Your uniform is cute on you," Kai told Pau cheerfully, "And you're a chef for the military? Nice to see you're helping with the war effort."

Bianca was unsure what to say in reply to Charlotte but she managed to chime a quiet "Thank you".

It was then the sound of a muffled radio was heard by everyone in the room. Nobles all had their eyes on the azure dragon, matching the description with that on the radio in their heads, the greed flaring up in their eyes... The three demon sisters left, leaving Pau behind.

Well shit, Kai mused, It might just be me being soft but if I wait any longer all those nobles are going to jump at the kid... Big, big kid. Yeah.

Before Kai could rise from his chair Bianca beat him to it and walked over to the young dragon. She lightly touched him on the shoulder and whispered, "Please, allow me to take you somewhere else before those nobles get any ideas to... Turn you in..." Then the nobles began to rise from there chairs and before hearing his answer Bianca lead the dragon to the back of the restaurant, up to the second floor.

As the nobles began to follow, Kai rose from his chair and stood in the way before the money hungry demons.

"Sorry, sorry," Kai apologized with a smirk, "Only staff and VIPs are allowed to proceed."

With that the nobles returned to their respective seats rather disappointed. Some even thought that it was too good to be true that a wanted man with that much gold on his head would be in such a restaurant.

---

Bianca lead the azure dragon to a guest room of sorts, with comfy sofas and chairs about in a circular formation and in the center a small table.

"I'm sorry if this was really random, leading you up here..." Bianca looked up, feeling rather tiny compared to the beast before her, "But.. All those people dining there were about to attempt to capture you."

---

Ludo and Angela both looked at the young blond before them.

"Yes, that's correct," Ludo said, "I was the one that taught Makoto Yuuki all the magic he knows."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-23-2010 at 07:02 PM.