View Single Post
12-23-2010   #65 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai was eating some noodles as Bao asked her question. He finished whatever was in his mouth and replied, "You can call me whatever you want," he smiled, "Shoe's fine. Hell, it even feels nostalgic."

Bianca's expression saddened a bit when Charlotte brought up her sister. She whispered back, "That's.. correct. She was originally exiled from Asgard for doing the very same up there... Discussing how demons and humans are only for the "greater" beings, angel's, entertainment... She dragged me down to Utgard because I could easily manipulate the spirits of the dead..." Bianca took a sip of her tea... Perhaps to calm herself down? "... Kai and Nihiru... Along with many others fought the Phantasms that she created for her game, and in time fought my sister too. They all saved me from my sister..."

A waitress gave Elly a fork and a knife. With a nod the waiter attending to the azure dragon went off to get his drink.

---

In the Traveler's Guest House...

Although the outside of the building looked rundown, the inside was nice and homely. Cracks and pops could be heard from the fireplace which filled the building with heat. In the lobby where the fireplace was, two people were engaged in a conversation. One a girl with long, flowing cotton candy pink hair tied up in pigtails. The other a man who appeared to be in his early thirties with pale, lavender eyes. On his head a pair of white fox ears with black tips and he appeared to have... Nine fox tails? The man adjusted his glasses.

"Angela, are you really planning on joining the army? As powerful as your time magic is..."

"Of course, Uncle Ludovic. You should have more confidence in your students! If i were sent out to the frontlines I wouldn't drop dead instantly like most of the cannon fodder out there. You know that. Hell, you taught the Great General Yuuki yourself!"

"That doesn't mean you're the Great General Yuuki yourself," The fox scoffed.

The girl pouted childishly.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-23-2010 at 12:54 PM.