View Single Post
12-23-2010   #64 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"You look lost," a man said approaching the youth.

Grandison turned and looked at the man, as if assessing if he had any right to address him. It was a demon in uniform that Grandison took to mean he was an officer.

"Yes, officer," Grandison said. "I am in need of a place for the night."

"Oh? Did you not see the guest house right by the gates as you entered?" the man asked. "Perhaps I'll lead you back to it. It's a great place for weary travelers to rest up."

He led Grandison back towards the front gate to a large brick building with less than modest looking features. Although they had flowers in the window which were a nice touch. There was a sign: "Traveler's Guest House".

He had to hold back asking for directions to some place better. He knew it was beneath him to stay in such an establishment but seeking out something better would deplete his travel funds. Besides, going into the nicer parts of the cities may also bring him into contact with some nobles who would recognize him or worse yet his own Chokma relatives. He had to avoid such a situation and keep his stay in the city brief and inconspicuous.

He thanked the officer and went into the building.