View Single Post
12-23-2010   #62 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Pau quickly devoured through her food as fast as she brought it out. Satisfied, she hopped from her cousins' table and pushed a chair up to Kai's table as he made his way back. "Hey Shoe, Shoe, should Pau call you Shoe or Kai, because Bao knew Shoe as Shoe but Pau was told Shoe is Kai?"
She rubbed the sleeves of her military jacket together. "But then cousin Cecile calls you 'Ahh-kaaa-eee-tooo'" She seemed to struggle with the syllables despite her Asian background. "so Pau is confused." She finished with a deep breath.

Charlotte looked up from her plate of dry noodles at Clemence, who seemed to be extremely displeased about something and glaring at the girl named Elly. Cecile was eating her bowl of rice calmly, but her eyes were scanning the restaurant every time the bowl covered her face.

On a whim, Charlotte stood up and walked over to the girl named Bianca. She pulled up a chair next to her and softly sat down. "So tell me what was going on during the time Nihiru was helping you and Akaiito. She seemed to have told me--- well, another me--- that..." Charlotte stopped and quieted to a whisper, "your sister was a fallen angel that dragged allllll the poor little humes down to Utgard for her own entertainment?"