View Single Post
12-22-2010   #6 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
Yeah... D: But yours is mostly on the Korea side though. I meant the US side of things. =D And about the VN, don't forget it's being translated by SGI. That means the Japanese words means jack in the US server.

And about the GM... Note that GMs aren't one kind of species and one mind alone. They have different personalities, and I'm sure most of the community are aware that Nell is a boy in Korea. They even said so themselves in Ntreev Chat. "In US Pangya, Nell's a girl". And people agreed on it. It just depends which Nell you want to put in your head. Korea? Or US?

But... I'll put my analysis on the VN in this.
Spoiler!
You have your own opinion about this and i have mine :v so yeah im not gonna argue and say OMG YOUR OVERREACTING AND OVER ANALYZING ABOUT ALL OF THESE THINGS @^%&^$#^%@$#!^%.

I just answered on what the OP asked. Since he didnt specify that its in any version of pangya so i just answered the truth based on his original gender. :v