View Single Post
12-23-2010   #5 (permalink)
ArturiaPendragon
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Yeah... D: But yours is mostly on the Korea side though. I meant the US side of things. =D And about the VN, don't forget it's being translated by SGI. That means the Japanese words means jack in the US server.

And about the GM... Note that GMs aren't one kind of species and one mind alone. They have different personalities, and I'm sure most of the community are aware that Nell is a boy in Korea. They even said so themselves in Ntreev Chat. "In US Pangya, Nell's a girl". And people agreed on it. It just depends which Nell you want to put in your head. Korea? Or US?

But... I'll put my analysis on the VN in this.
Spoiler!

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!