View Single Post
12-22-2010   #59 (permalink)
ArturiaPendragon
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuNyan
He obviously wasnt serious. I just wonder where you get the 75% from.. Im assuming you know everyone who plays latale in ggftw to assume those numbers and accuse them of these things. :v
... HE... wasn't serious?

... oops. OTL

And as for those statistics, it's just a rough estimation of sorts. I admit I didn't take out a calculator and start pressing it to get that number, but I have been around ENOUGH to know it's [u]around[/u[ that number.

Quote:
Feel free to judge me by what you think.. Ill just take that personality thing as a compliment. Like i said i dont care. You may know me. But i did specify only my REAL friends know the real things about me.
Ahahahahaha.

Quote:
just imagine what you want ._. i just dont care ~
I thought I can just imagine what I want. But why such a rude remark? Or did I hit the nail on the head? o^o Oh well.

So let me get this straight.

Only your REAL friends know real things about you. So that means the only thing the public knows are lies spread by you. Typical. =^= And of course, you don't CARE. Moreover, I never did judge anything, all I did ever say was everyone in GGFTW already knows you're male. o.o/ But yeah, I know you. Know you enough. o_o... But yeah, I hereby judge that you are male judging by more than 10 factors in my possession. But of course...

Quote:
Like i said i dont care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
yes it is true that i "trick" ppl you will find me saying "IM A GURL TEEHEE~" in BL quite often. but im sry if you can not tell that im joking even if this is the internet then there is something wrong with your mental capacity
Okay. I was about to say Sorry, but after seeing your reply, I started laughing and took my scythe and chopped people's heads again. =w=/

Well first of all, I'm sorry that I do not have the mental capacity of telling weather someone is joking or not, internet or no. I'm very aware that I have that problem. XD; But however, your superiority complex astounds me. Calling other people having their mental capacity something wrong when you're joking. Sorry that my "mental capacity" doesn't understand the internet fully unlike yours. =l At least I have a higher mental capacity of not throwing a tantrum when I see an argument against me. But im sry that im not writing like dis.

Quote:
also please refrain from these "statistics" that have no backing behind them. you may think its "disgustingly true" but without any proof it it is not and imo it is a statement that is deliberately trying to flame others here. from what i have seen most of the ppl that play as opposite genders (here at least) do not go out of their way to deceive ppl and ask for stuff
What, so I have to put out a large chart and start explaining the formula behind those percentages to prove I have "backing" behind them? Well sorry if that's the case. See above line about the percentages. o/ But yeah, I'm not trying to flame others, it's just that I had to put it out because it's true, and that kind of information shouldn't be a stranger to the regulars around here. o.o;

And is that so?... I don't mean "AND ask for stuff". It's more like "OR ask for stuff" for me. I won't even ask "the backings of your statistics" since I can believe your side of things. But... *sigh* This is out of topic but... Pie, you may be a mod now, but unless you make your arguments more valid instead of "HAH YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY PROOF AND FROM WHAT I SEE, YOURS IS NOT VALID! Such mental capacity is not welcome! D<" kind of thing, you have a long way to go. This isn't an opinion by me as myself, but just a member of the forums. You can choose to take it, but I'm placing that here.

But... Yeah. *sigh* I guess you could kind of see my above comment as a flame when looked at another direction. I guess I'll stop that here then, and I'll take it in PM if still interested about it. Meanwhile, back to topic!

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!