View Single Post
12-22-2010   #56 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Sanzuru dropped the alcohol back onto the table and clapped slowly, still grinning. "At least you're not as stupid as Nihiru remembered. More tragic and simple, but not as stupid." A beeping rang from inside her military jacket and she pulled a small device from her pocket. "Ah, looks like I have to go. Cecile, Clemence, Charlotte, take care of Pau for me." She stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

Pau walked out of the kitchen into the dining room carrying a large tray of food that was beyond one's comprehension. She quickly moved the food almost randomly between the two tables, then hopped into her seat with her cousins. Pau looked around before suddenly diving into the food hungrily.

"We'll forget everything you said today." Cecile looked at Elly. "However, if your naivety persists and disrupts the city, I will not hesitate to end you." She turned back to her food.